GCSE Geography Resources
Our GCSE Geography curriculum covers the core topics for all exam boards and is perfect for students, teachers, or homeschool parents.
These modules can be used with both UK and international GCSE exam boards.
Teach Any GCSE Geography Class
We have put together a full GCSE Geography curriculum that will give you all the teaching materials you need to teach any topic.
Whether you’re a brand new Geography teacher, or you’ve been teaching the subject for years, our resources will save you hours and hours of lesson preparation every single week.
As a premium member, you get access to the entire library of GCSE Geography resources. Choose your modules to below to start your downloads.
We’ve created multiple modules covering every Geography topic needed for GCSE, and each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
Compatible with the following exam boards:
Click the line to view the respective boards mapping file and align with your teaching or learning specification.