Download the GCSE Geography Resource Management: Food Resources module
This module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall
- A quiz with answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
Resource Management: Food
Food resources are necessary for humans to live a healthy life. Demand for food resources is rising globally, but supply can be insecure, which can lead to problems and conflict
This GCSE Resource Management module introduces food to your students, explaining:
- What are areas of surplus & deficit?
- What are global patterns of calorie intake & food supply?
- What are the factors for increasing consumption?
- What are the factors that affect food supply?
- What are the impacts of food insecurity?
- What are the different strategies to increase food supply?
- How are people moving towards a more sustainable resource future?