Download the GCSE Geography Physical Landscapes: Introduction module
This module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall
- A quiz with answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
Physical Landscapes: Introduction
Landscapes are the visible features of an area of land. These landscapes consist of geographic features that are unique and can help characterize a particular area. In particular, landscapes can be further classified into built landscapes and natural landscapes.
This GCSE Physical Landscapes module introduces physical landscapes to your students, explaining:
- What is the difference between a natural and built landscape?
- What are the different physical landscapes in the UK, and what are their characteristics?
- What are the main rock types in the UK, and what are their characteristics?
- Where are these main rock types found in the different physical landscapes of the UK?
- What is the role of geology in the formation of these physical landscapes?
- What is the role of human activity in the formation of these physical landscapes?