Download the GCSE Geography Physical Landscapes: Coastal Landscapes in the UK Resources module
This module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall
- A quiz with answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
Physical Landscapes: Coastal Landscapes in the UK
At the end of the lesson, students will be able to: define the five coastal processes;
identify the different types of coastal landforms; explain management strategies used to protect coastlines from the effects of physical processes; and describe how humans affect coastal landscapes and how coastal recession and flooding affect people and the environment.
This GCSE Physical Landscapes module introduces coastal landscapes to your students, explaining:
- What are the five coastal processes?
- What are the different types of coastal landforms?
- How can we protect coastlines using management strategies?
- How do humans and coasts affect each other and the environment?