Download the GCSE Geography Resource Management: Tourism Resources module
This module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall
- A quiz with answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
Resource Management: Tourism
Tourism is defined as the act of travelling for pleasure or business. Tourism can also be defined as the industry that promotes tourism and the business of attracting and accommodating tourists
This GCSE Resource Management module introduces tourism to your students, explaining:
- What is tourism and how is this classified?
- What are the different factors that contribute to the growth of tourism?
- What are different examples of modern-day tourism?
- What are the benefits and disadvantages of tourism?
- Why is sustainable tourism important?