Download the GCSE Geography Resource Management: Energy Resources module
This module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall
- A quiz with answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
Resource Management: Energy
Energy resources help improve the quality of life of humans by providing us with the means to produce heat and electricity, power life, and use technology. Demand for energy resources is rising globally, but supply can be insecure, which can lead to problems and conflict.
This GCSE Resource Management module introduces energy to your students, explaining:
- What are areas of surplus & deficit?
- What are global patterns of energy consumption & supply?
- What are the factors for increasing consumption?
- What are the factors that affect energy supply?
- What are the impacts of energy insecurity?
- What are the environmental impacts of mining, drilling, and renewable resources?
- Why are oil reserves unevenly distributed throughout the globe?
- Why is there increased consumption for oil resources?
- What are the different factors that affect oil supply and prices?