Resource Management GCSE Geography Resources & Revision Materials
The resources in this Resource Management module will teach you about food, water, energy, industry, tourism, and more.
GCSE Geography Resource Management Topics
We have put together a full GCSE Geography curriculum that will give you all the teaching materials you need to teach any topic.
This module provides a strong base for your students’ geography knowledge and allows you to teach the basic concepts of geography. Including:
- Understanding Resource Management
- Renewables and Non-renewables
We’ve created multiple modules covering every Geography topic needed for GCSE, and each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
As a premium member, you get access to the entire library of GCSE Geographhy resources. Choose your modules to below to start your downloads.
More from Around the Web
Practice makes perfect, check out exampapersplus.co.uk and pretestplus.co.uk for preparing students for CAT, ISEB PRETEST, CEM SELECT and UKiset competitive examinations at schools in the UK and abroad.