Resource Management GCSE Geography Resources & Revision Materials
The resources in this Resource Management module will teach you about food, water, energy, industry, tourism, and more.
GCSE Geography Resource Management Topics
We have put together a full GCSE Geography curriculum that will give you all the teaching materials you need to teach any topic.
This module provides a strong base for your students’ geography knowledge and allows you to teach the basic concepts of geography. Including:
- Understanding Resource Management
- Renewables and Non-renewables
We’ve created multiple modules covering every Geography topic needed for GCSE, and each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
As a premium member, you get access to the entire library of GCSE Geographhy resources. Choose your modules to below to start your downloads.