GCSE Geography Natural Hazards
The resources in this Natural Hazards module will teach you about plate tectonics, volcanoes, earthquakes, flooding, and more.
GCSE Geography Natural Hazards Topics
We have put together a full GCSE Geography curriculum that will give you all the teaching materials you need to teach any topic.
This module provides a strong base for your students’ geography knowledge and allows you to teach the basic concepts of geography. Including:
- Tectonic Hazards
- Weather Hazards
- Climate Change
We’ve created multiple modules covering every Geography topic needed for GCSE, and each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
As a premium member, you get access to the entire library of GCSE Geographhy resources. Choose your modules to below to start your downloads.