Download the GCSE Geography Resource Management: Industry Resources module
This module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall
- A quiz with answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
Resource Management: Industry
Industries are enterprises or organisations that are branches of economy. They produce or supply goods, services, and sources of income to people and other industries.
This GCSE Resource Management module introduces industry to your students, explaining:
- What are industries and how are they classified?
- What are the main features of an industrial system?
- What are the factors that affect the distribution of industries?
- What are the types of industries?
- What are the factors that influence industries?
- How do these factors affect different aspects of an industrial system?