Download the GCSE Geography Resource Management: Introduction Resources module
This module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall
- A quiz with answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
Resource Management: Introduction
Natural resources occur naturally in nature and are for a lot of purposes such as commercial use, industrial use and aesthetic value. Examples of natural resources: minerals, sunlight, water, fossil fuels, plants, and animals.
This GCSE Resource Management module introduces resource management to your students, explaining:
- What are natural resources, and how can these be classified?
- How are natural resources distributed throughout the world and in the UK?
- What are the characteristics of food, water, and energy resources?
- How are food, water, and energy resources related?
- How is there global inequality and imbalance with these resources?
- What is environment exploitation, and how are natural resources related to this?