Natural Hazards A-Level Geography Resources & Revision Materials
The resources in this Natural Hazards module will teach you about plate tectonics, volcanoes, earthquakes, flooding, and more.
A-Level Geography Natural Hazards Topics
We have put together a full A-Level Geography curriculum that will give you all the teaching materials you need to teach any topic.
This module provides a strong base for your students’ geography knowledge and allows you to teach the basic concepts of geography. Including:
- Weather Hazards
- Tectonic Hazards
- Climate Change
We’ve created multiple modules covering every Geography topic needed for A-Level, and each module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall and confidence-based repetition
- A quiz with accompanying answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
As a premium member, you get access to the entire library of A-Level Geography resources. Choose your modules to below to start your downloads.