Download the GCSE Geography Economic World Resources module
This module contains:
- An editable PowerPoint lesson presentation
- Editable revision handouts
- A glossary which covers the key terminologies of the module
- Topic mindmaps for visualising the key concepts
- Printable flashcards to help students engage active recall
- A quiz with answer key to test knowledge and understanding of the module
The Economic World
Why are some countries able to develop further than others? The answer to this question lies in the factors that drive economic development. There are countries that have been performing better in these factors than others. Let’s go deeper in discussing these factors.
This GCSE Economic World module introduces economic world to your students, explaining:
- How do economic changes increase inequalities and differences in quality of life?
- In what way did retailing change and impact the city?
- How did Rio de Janeiro become one of the largest settlements in Brazil?
- What are the characteristics of and factors affecting or influencing various urban land use types?
- Why does quality of life vary so much within Mumbai, India?